Your New Favorite Among Hotels in Beverly Hills
6317 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
It always amazes even us locals how many incredible experiences can be packed into our smallish, centrally located Miracle Mile district. But somehow, our colorful stretch of palm trees, bustling neighborhoods and views of the Hollywood Hills just brims with endless attractions. So with your Los Angeles map in hand, shop til you drop (or score the perfect find) at The Grove, a nearby open-air retail and entertainment complex, or in boutique nirvanas like Robertson Boulevard. Arts and culture abound at area museums, including the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art (LACMA), or catch a rising rock star at the famed Whiskey A Go Go on the Sunset Strip. When night falls, a dizzying array of restaurants, cafes and bars can be discovered a hop, skip and quick Uber away in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood and the Fairfax District. And when all the exploring is done, isn’t it great to come home to the sleek surroundings and inviting ambiance of Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, an alluring choice amidst hotels in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Head east on World Way Center Way
- Take the Century Blvd. / CA 1 North / Sepulveda Blvd. ramp
- Take the Century Blvd. ramp
- Merge onto W. Century Blvd.
- Turn Left on S. La Cienega Blvd.
- Turn slight Right onto S. Fairfax Avenue
- Turn Left onto Wilshire Blvd.
- Kimpton Hotel Wilshire will be on your right hand side at 6317 Wilshire Boulevard
- Head out of the Airport, turning Right onto N. Hollywood Way
- Turn Right onto W. Olive Avenue
- Continue onto Barham Blvd.
- Turn Left onto Cahuenga Blvd. West
- Continue onto N. Highland Avenue
- Turn Right onto Hollywood Blvd.
- Turn Left onto North Fairfax
- Turn Right onto Wilshire, and Kimpton Hotel Wilshire will be on your right hand side at 6317 Wilshire Boulevard